Synthetic Oil Change Service
The same great service as our Oil, Lube, and Filter but with the added protection of Full Synthetic Motor Oil for extra protection in sport utility vehicles, trucks, high proformance and luxury cars. Also faster engine starting, especially in cold weather, and reduced oil comsumption by decresing loss through evaporation.
We are proud to offer a full line of Chevron Synthetic Oil products all of which are dexos approved.
What is Synthetic Oil
Synthetic oil is a lubricant consisting of chemical componds that are artificially made. Synthetic lubricants can be manufactured using chemically modified petroleum components rather than whole crude oil, but can also be synthesized from other raw materials.
- Better low- and high-temperature viscosity performance at service temperature extremes
- Better (higher) viscosity
- Decreased evaporative loss
- Resistance to oxidation, thermal breakdown, and oil sledge problems
- Possibility to extended drain intervals, with the environmental benefit of less used oil waste generated
- Improved fuel economy
- Better lubrication during extreme cold weather starts
- Possibly a longer engine life
- Superior protection against "ash" and other deposit formation in engine hot spots (in particular in turbochargers and superchargers) for less oil burnoff and reduced chances of damaging oil passageway clogging.
- Increased horsepower and torque due to less initial drag on engine
- Improved Fuel Economy (FE) - from 1.8% to up to 5% has been documented in fleet tests
- Accepted here: